Who do I complain to first, the company or the State Fire Marshal’s Office (SFMO)?

Jason S -

The SFMO is the best course of action. Remember safety first! No one should go into the construction site or blasting area to make contact with the blasting firm or blaster. Most blasting firms and blasters will encourage the customer to file a complaint with the SFMO.

Contact an agent. Submit a request