Can I apply for an Armed or Unarmed Guard license without being associated with a Security company?

Jason S -

Yes you can apply for the license, however you must be employed by a Security Company or Proprietary Security Organization in order to work as an Armed or Unarmed Guard.

Contact an agent. Submit a request