How do I complete a change in ownership for an Alarm Contractor Company?

Olivia Flood -

A. If ONLY the ownership is changing, but everything else remains the same (name, mode of operation, etc.), they will need to submit the following to the Board: 

1. Written statement 

2. Legal documents 

B. If the corporate structure changes (mode of operation) then they would need to re-apply.

C. If there is not a mode change (LLC or Corporation) but the name changes they must retain the same control number with the Secretary of State. If the control number changes with the name change, they will have to re-apply. 

Contact an agent. Submit a request