Combatants must submit an application online at core.tn.gov and a $75 initial license fee along with proof that the applicant met the following requirements:
1. "Initial Combatant" Application (CORE)
2. Supporting Documentation
i. Medical Forms
1) Blood Test Results for HIV antibody & HBV (Hepatitis B Surface Antigen) & HCV (Hepatitis C Antibody)
a. Must be submitted with this application on the letterhead of the laboratory that administered the tests.
b. The laboratory must be certified by the Federal Clinical Laboratory Improvement Act.
c. The blood tests must be taken within 30 days prior to the date of application.
2) Dilated Eye Exam
4) Neurological Exam (Fighters over 35)
5) Pregnancy Test (Female fighters)
ii. Driver’s License (Front/Back)
iii. Color Frontal Photo
vi. Copy of Federal ID or completed Federal ID Form
v. Court Documentation and Signed Final Disposition (If applicable)
3. Fee, $75
i. Application Fee, $50.00
ii. Licensing Fee, $25.00
- There is a $25 licensing fee for each license selection