Can your office retrieve refunds or reimbursements I feel that I'm owed by the respondent?

Kristen -

No. Our office cannot offer restitution services of any kind. The Board/Commission/Program's jurisdiction is limited to taking disciplinary action against a licensee’s license.  They are unable to provide refunds, assist with reimbursements, or help render services.  These types of remedies would need to be worked out between both parties or in court.   

You may also consider the Tennessee Division of Consumer Affairs mediation program. More information regarding mediation services can be found here:

Contact an agent. Submit a request