I received a citation but it's not right or I want to dispute it.

Kristen -

Please put the information in writing to rb.complaints@tn.gov. Please note, the Board cannot negotiate the amount of the agreed citation. If you wish to contest it, please put a response in writing. Should you choose not to accept the citation by signing it and paying it in full, then the matter will be sent to legal counsel for further action.

Contact an agent. Submit a request