I need additional time to respond to a complaint filed against me.

Kristen -

Extensions are granted on a case-by-case basis depending on how long the complaint has been established. If you wish to request an extension to respond, please email your request to rb.complaints@tn.gov and reference the complaint number involved as well as the desired time frame.

Contact an agent. Submit a request