I don't agree with the closure for my complaint. How can I dispute the decision?

Kristen -

There are no appeal rights on behalf of a Complainant to challenge the Board/Commission/Assist Commissioner's decision.  If you desire legal advice or to file suit against the Respondent, please consult with independent legal counsel of your choosing.

Contact an agent. Submit a request