Can I Apply for a Reciprocal Accountancy License Online?

Olivia Flood -

To apply for a reciprocal CPA license in Tennessee a candidate must hold an active CPA license in good standing in another state.  The candidate must request a Letter of Good Standing to be sent directly to the Tennessee State Board of Accountancy.  You may apply for a license through reciprocity at  Please note that your application will not be processed until our Board has received the Letter of Good Standing.  The fee for a reciprocal CPA license application is $200.00.

Contact an agent. Submit a request