The purpose of the Tennessee Professional Geologists Licensing Program is to ensure that only qualified persons are licensed to practice geology in Tennessee, thereby benefiting the safety, health, and property of the people of this state and promoting the public welfare. All of this information and more can be found on our website; http://tn.gov/commerce/section/geologists .
General Licensing Resources
- How can I get a copy of the Laws and Rules for the Tennessee Professional Geologists Licensing Program?
- Does Tennessee require continuing education for geologists?
- How often do I renew my geologist license application and how much is my renewal fee?
- How do I get a geologist application packet and what needs to be submitted?
- How do I make sure the geologist is licensed?
- ★ How do I verify if a geologist is licensed?
- ★ How do I file a complaint with the Tennessee Professional Geologists Licensing Program?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?