Limited Licensed Plumbers
This section primarily covers the Limited Licensed Plumber (LLP) license requirements which is required in many counties to perform work on a project where the cost is less than $25,000. The LLP license is issued to the individual passing the LLP trade exam. Before applying for an LLP license, check with the local code enforcement to make sure this license is accepted for obtaining permits for inspections. An LLP cannot advertise as a "contractor" without having a contractor's license.
- If I am licensed in another state am I exempt from taking the test for the limited license plumbers (LLP) license?
- Where can I find information about LLP Insurance?
- When do I need to renew my LLP License?
- How can I check to see if my plumber is licensed?
- How can I ensure I have all my requirements for my application?
- How do I get my LLP License?