License Renewal Resources
- ★ How many Professional Development Hours (PDHs) are required?
- ★ Can I renew online?
- ★ Do I need to send copies of my continuing education records with my renewal?
- When does my architect/engineer registration come up for renewal, and are inactive and retired registrants still required to renew their registrations?
- Do I need to renew my engineer intern certification?
- I will be renewing my registration after the expiration date because I am completing my Professional Development Hours (PDHs) during the six-month “grace period.” Can I still practice my profession during this period?
- How long do I need to retain my continuing education records?
- Does the Board of Architectural and Engineering Examiners pre-approve continuing education courses or providers?