- How do I submit continuing education (CE) for a Court Reporter renewal?
- If I have been on inactive status for part of my renewal period or have been unable to complete CE credits during my renewal period due to illness or disability am I still required to complete the CE requirements?
- If I have been unable to complete the entire CE requirements before the renewal date, can I apply for an extension?
- I would like to attend a business conference that does not specifically relate to court reporting. Can I receive CE credit for the conference?
- If I see a program or class that I am interested in attending but is not approved by a national or state association can I still receive credit?
- Where may I find information on what counts toward the 20 hours, website link etc.?
- If I earn more than the required 2 Continuing Education credits can I roll the excess into the next renewal period?
- What is the amount of Continuing Education credits needed and the timeframe in which they can be earned?