It is the purpose of the Collection Service Board to formulate public policy concerning the industry, enact rules and regulations, grant licenses to applicants that meet the requirements, initiate investigations, suspend, revoke or cancel licenses for cause, and ensure compliance with enacted legislation pertaining to the collection industry.
- How do we update the Collection Agency license information?
- Who is required to be licensed with the Collection Service Board?
- How long will it take to process my collection services application?
- Status Changes
- Do I need a Agency/Branch license for each office under our company?
- How can I get the collection services forms I need?
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed with the Collection Service Board?
- ★ How do I file a complaint?
- ★ What happens after I file a complaint?
- What can the State do if I have a legitimate grievance?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?