Private Probation Service
The purpose of the Private Probation Services Council is to ensure that uniform professional and contract standards are practiced and maintained by private corporations, enterprises and entities engaged in rendering general misdemeanor probation supervision, counseling and collection services to the courts.
- ★ How do I verify if someone is licensed with the Private Probation Services Council?
- ★ How do I file a complaint with the Private Probation Services Council? Once I do, what happens next?
- How do I get information regarding complaints filed or disciplinary action taken against a licensee?
- Can I file a complaint anonymously?
- What happens after I file a complaint?
- ★ Fees
- ★ How do I apply for a license?
- ★ Quarterly Reports: What information is required to be reported quarterly to the Private Probation Services Council?
- ★ How do I determine if a private probation individual/company is licensed?
- How do I open my own private probation company?
- How long will it take to process my private probation application?
- ★ How do I renew a private probation license?
- ★ I let my private probation registration expire. How do I have it reinstated?
- ★ Status Change: May I retire my Private Probation registration or make it inactive?
- ★ Address Change: Am I required to notify the Private Probation Services Council if I change my address?
- Name Change
- Is continuing education required for the supervision of probationers?